- By providing your personal data here, you have agreed that Epicureans Pte Ltd may collect, use and disclose your personal data, for providing seat reservations and providing marketing materials that you have agreed to receive in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Should you have further queries, please contact our restaurant directly.
- Should your desired date and time not be available, please feel free to contact the restaurant directly.
- Credit card details is used to secure your reservation and you will not be charged at the time of making this booking. Actual payment will be made on the day itself using any major credit card. A cancellation fee of SGD 180+ – 500+ (lunch: depending on your selected menu) and SGD 500+ (dinner) per guest applies, if you fail to cancel 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- A cancellation fee of SGD 180+ – 500+ (lunch: depending on your selected menu) and SGD 500+ (dinner) per person applies, if no prior notification is provided for the reduction in the number of guest(s) 24 hours before your reservation.
- Children: Must be 12 years and above to be allowed in the restaurant.
- Dress code: Smart casual. Wearing fragrance is not permitted as this interferes with the appreciation of the meal.
- Prices and menu items are subject to change at the discretion of Sushi Kimura. Please be advised that vegetarian and gluten free menu is unavailable.
- Prices are subject to 10% Service Charge and 8% G.S.T.
- From 25th January, 2023 – Please note that a corkage fee of SGD 100++ applies for each 750ml-bottle of sake or wine and SGD 100++ for duty paid hard liquor bottles.
- “One-for-One” corkage waiver policy: For every bottle of sake or wine ordered from our beverage list, the corkage fee for the equivalent number of bottles will be waived.
- Please be informed that due to the concept of serving edomae style sushi only, we are unable to accede to any request of a cake/ dessert with candle. However, should you wish to bring a cake, we would be happy and oblige to serve it at the end of your meal without any cake-age fee. (Do note that we have a no candle blowing policy during COVID-19 for hygiene purposes).
- We have extremely limited seats available so all the seats might be booked immediately right after the opening. Our reservations system opens within 31 days and opens by 12am.
- Please be sure to make the reservation by yourself and not through a third party concierge (we do not accept third party concierge reservations). DO NOT give out your reservation to others. If you can’t make it on the day of reservation, we advise you to call us and cancel more than 48 hours in advance to avoid any penalty.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +65 8428 0073, Tuesday through Saturday between 11am to 10pm (Sunday and Monday is closed). To reach us outside of these hours, please email us at email@example.com
We regret the delay in reply over non working hours.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you at Sushi Kimura Singapore!